London Irish Claddagh Ring Gold Plated
I'm very excited to have designed a Claddagh Ring for London Irish Centre, with 40% of sales going towards the Centre’s services to the community.
It is an honour for me to work with the LIC. My uncle came over in the 60’s to offer pastoral care here, so I am proud to continue supporting the London Irish Centre's great work.
- Right hand, heart facing outward: Single
- Right hand, heart facing inward: In a relationship
- Left hand, heart facing outward: Engaged
- Left hand, heart facing inward: Married
While this tradition still lives on today, it’s also worn as a symbol of Irish heritage, or as a commitment ring.
Handmade in the UK from recycled silver and gold plated with 2 microns, your Claddagh ring is hallmarked at the London Assay Office with the unique KMM Hallmark. This hallmark guarantees that your new jewellery is an investment to treasure forever, as well as a special piece of genuine silver, designed to last you a lifetime.
- Handmade from recycled Silver
- Gold Plated 2 microns
- Measures 1.3cm x 2.0cm
- Hallmarked at the London Assay Office