Most of our products are dispatched within 2-3 working days. However, 9 carat gold charms have a longer dispatch time. Each product page shall display the appropriate delivery times.
- UK Delivery - We are currently offering FREE shipping within the UK and we dispatch Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded, this normally takes within 1-2 working days to arrive in the UK. We also offer Next Working Day (orders MUST be placed 1pm Mon-Fri to qualify. Excludes weekend delivery, weekend orders.)
- Republic of Ireland - The delivery costs are FREE. For orders upto £100 we use the Royal Mail International Service, this can take between 5-7 working days. For orders over £100 we use DHL this normally takes 3 - 5 working days.
- Europe - The delivery costs are currently FREE. However, any orders upto £100 to European destinations we use the Royal Mail International Service, this can take between 5-7 working days. If you would like your order to be dispatched via DHL for orders under £100 there is a £30 delivery charge. For orders over £100 and we use DHL this normally takes 3 - 5 working days and is currently FREE.
- Rest of the World - The delivery costs are currently FREE. However, any orders upto £100 to European destinations, we use the Royal Mail International Service, this can take between 5-7 working days. If you would like your order to be dispatched via DHL for orders under £100 there is a £30 delivery charge. For orders over £100 we use DHL this normally takes 3 - 5 working days and is currently FREE.
- UK Bank Holidays will affect delivery dates. We are unable to deliver on a Bank Holiday or dispatch orders. We are also unable to dispatch orders over the weekend.
Returned orders should be dispatched 1st Class Recorded Delivery.
Details of returning your order will also be included in the order package. Should you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
As with anything precious to you jewellery has to be looked after. Silver doesn't like any residue left on the surface as that's when the silver will tarnish, so after wearing gently wipe each piece of jewellery clean of make up and skin oils with a cotton cloth. The best way to care for your jewellery is to wear everyday, but when you're not wearing ideally keep in the grey pouch included with your order. which contains a black anti tarnish square. Exposure to the air and environment can cause your jewellery to tarnish over time. Should your jewellery tarnish it’s very easy to clean using warm soapy water, rinse under warm water and then dry with a cotton cloth. Alternatively clean with a silver cloth or silver dip.
KMM GOLD PLATED PRODUCTS
All the yellow gold plated KMM charms and chains are 2 microns thick and the gold plating is 22.5 carat. The yellow gold plated KMM rings are 3 microns thick.
It’s important to note that the 22.5 carat gold plating is quite a bright yellow colour, after a few wears the colour does dull.
The thickness of the gold plating is 2 microns and although the colour will dull the plating should last at least a couple of years. We do offer a replating service. If you can email email@example.com for any reconditioning, repairing or replating and we will let you know the charges for your jewellery.
Treat someone special
Sometimes it's difficult to choose what KMM charm to buy for a present, we have 100's charms to choose from so to make it easier for you it's now possible to order a gift card. Once purchased, we will send you a unique code that can be used online at the checkout on any of the KMM products.
Click the button below to take you through to the gift card shop
Choose the amount you'd like to gift
Once purchased, we will email you a unique code
Use the code online at the checkout on any of the KMM products