Claddagh, London Irish | Adjustable Ring | 9 Carat Gold with Emerald Stone
THE LONDON IRISH CLADDAGH RING 9 CARAT GOLD WITH EMERALD IS A BESPOKE PRODUCT AND THEREFORE DISPATCH WILL TAKE APPROXIMATELY 4 WEEKS.
I'm very excited to have designed a Claddagh Ring for London Irish Centre, with 40% of sales going towards the Centre’s services to the community.
It is an honour for me to work with the LIC. My uncle came over in the 60’s to offer pastoral care here, so I am proud to continue supporting the London Irish Centre's great work.
- Right hand, heart facing outward: Single
- Right hand, heart facing inward: In a relationship
- Left hand, heart facing outward: Engaged
- Left hand, heart facing inward: Married
While this tradition still lives on today, it’s also worn as a symbol of Irish heritage, or as a commitment ring.
Handmade in the UK from recycled 9 Carat Gold, your Claddagh ring is hallmarked at the London Assay Office with the unique KMM Hallmark. This hallmark guarantees that your new jewellery is an investment to treasure forever, as well as a special piece of genuine 9 carat gold, designed to last you a lifetime.
- 3mm Emerald
- Handmade from recycled 9 Carat Gold
- Measures 1.3cm x 2.0cm
- Hallmarked at the London Assay Office