Claddagh, Classic | Adjustable Ring | Gold Plated
With your two hands, give someone special your heart and crown it with your loyalty.
A traditional Irish ring, the Claddagh has become famous worldwide as a symbol of love, loyalty, and friendship.
The Claddagh was traditionally worn to express the relationship status of the wearer:
- Right hand, heart facing outward: Single
- Right hand, heart facing inward: In a relationship
- Left hand, heart facing outward: Engaged
- Left hand, heart facing inward: Married
While this tradition still lives on today, it’s also worn as a symbol of Irish heritage, or as a commitment to its three core values.
Handmade in the UK from recycled sterling silver and then gold plated.
- Handmade from recycled silver
- Measures 1.3cm x 2.0cm
- Gold charms plated in 22.5 carat gold