Claddagh, Classic | Adjustable Ring | Gold Plated
With your two hands, give someone special your heart and crown it with your loyalty.
A traditional Irish ring, the Claddagh has become famous worldwide as a symbol of love, loyalty, and friendship.
The Claddagh was traditionally worn to express the relationship status of the wearer:
- Right hand, heart facing outward: Single
- Right hand, heart facing inward: In a relationship
- Left hand, heart facing outward: Engaged
- Left hand, heart facing inward: Married
While this tradition still lives on today, it’s also worn as a symbol of Irish heritage, or as a commitment to its three core values.
As with all the Katie Mullally rings the KMM hallmark and the London Assay hallmarks appear on the outside of the ring beside the coin as shown in the image.
Handmade in the UK from recycled sterling silver and then gold plated, your ring is hallmarked at the London Assay Office with the unique KMM Hallmark. This hallmark guarantees that your new jewellery is an investment to treasure forever, as well as a special piece of genuine silver, designed to last you a lifetime.
- Handmade from recycled silver
- Measures 1.3cm x 2.0cm
- Hallmarked at the London Assay Office
- Gold charms plated in 22.5 carat gold