Claddagh Ring Gold Plated Dublin Hallmarked - Adjustable
With your two hands, give someone special your heart and crown it with your loyalty.
A traditional Irish ring, the Claddagh has become famous worldwide as a symbol of love, loyalty, and friendship.
The Claddagh was traditionally worn to express the relationship status of the wearer:
- Right hand, heart facing outward: Single
- Right hand, heart facing inward: In a relationship
- Left hand, heart facing outward: Engaged
- Left hand, heart facing inward: Married
While this tradition still lives on today, it’s also worn as a symbol of Irish heritage, or as a commitment to its three core values.
Handmade in the UK from recycled sterling silver, your Claddagh ring is hallmarked at the Dublin Assay Office with the unique KMM Hallmark. This hallmark guarantees that your new jewellery is an investment to treasure forever, as well as a special piece of genuine silver, designed to last you a lifetime.
- Measures 1.3cm x 2.0cm
- Handmade from recycled silver
- Hallmarked at the Dublin Assay Office
- Features a large bail to fit most chains
- Gold charms plated in 22.5 carat gold